Monday, October 17, 2011

Mornin Mornin

That's what this homeless guy says that sits in front of one of the Bethesda starbucks every single day. He says something else after it, but I'm not sure what.

Anyway, I'm very sad to say that my laptop is temporarily out of service. And while I have some outfit pics to share, I have no way to get them on the comp without spendin a little bit of money. So this week, I will continue the fall trends, and come up with some other stuff worth checking out.

For now, I am going to get ready for my looong day tomorrow, and go to bed. Goodnight!

p.s. I have a "probably" broken toe. So most of my outfits have just been boring outfits to go with boring flip flops since other shoes hurt. So don't worry, you're not missin much anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment